Veracode designs the Veracode Platform for these browser configurations:
- Modern browser (see below for specifically tested browsers)
- Minimum 1280x1024 resolution for full display of all content
- HTML5 for using the Source Code View in Triage Flaws
- PDF reader required for accessing PDF exported reports
The Veracode Platform does not have access to the source code for the application, and the source code is not uploaded to the Veracode Platform when you view it in the Source Code View.
Veracode recommends you use a browser that supports HTML5, but has tested:
- Chrome (latest)
- Firefox (latest)
- Safari (latest)
- Edge (latest)
Other modern browsers likely work for most functions but may have issues with specific functionality. Browsers older than the specified versions may experience significant appearance or functionality degradation.
Veracode supports these secure server ciphers:
- Accepted TLSv1 256 bits ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA
- Accepted TLSv1 256 bits AES256-SHA
- Accepted TLSv1 168 bits ECDHE-RSA-DES-CBC3-SHA
- Accepted TLSv1 168 bits DES-CBC3-SHA
- Accepted TLSv1 128 bits ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA
- Accepted TLSv1 128 bits AES128-SHA
If your browser does not support any of these ciphers, you will not be able to access the Veracode Platform.
Web traffic filters
If your organization filters web traffic, your organization must open connections to Veracode websites to access the Platform and use Veracode products.
To access all Veracode Platform functionality, your organization must allow the Veracode domains and IP addresses.