You can download scan results from the Veracode Platform and view them in your IDE.
For Visual Studio 2019, you have configured a rendering option. If you do not configure this option, the scan results may not display in Visual Studio.
- In the Veracode Platform, from the left navigation menu, click Results.
- Click Download Report and select Detailed XML Export (XML) from the dropdown menu.
- Click Download. The report downloads as a ZIP file with the XML document and the associated XSD schema.
- In Visual Studio, select .
- Click Browse and, then, select the XML results file to open.
The scan results open in the Results window. In the Results window you can perform these tasks to review the results while working in your development project:
- Filter or search for discovered flaws.
- Double-click a flaw to open the source file, if the solution is open, and place your cursor on the line that contains the flaw.
- Right-click a flaw and select to view the related call stacks, mitigations, and other details.