You can download Veracode results from within your IDE using the Veracode Results API.
To be able to download Veracode scan results using the Results API, you must have the Results API role.
- Select . If the Veracode menu is not visible, ensure you have correctly installed the plugin.
- If prompted, enter your Veracode API ID and key. Optionally, select the Store API and key checkbox, so that you only have to enter your credentials one time.
- Click Submit.
- In the Download Results window, select the required application, scan type, specific
scan and, then, click Download.The results download from Veracode into the Results view. By default, Veracode saves the results file to the Downloads directory on your local computer. For example, on Windows: C:\Users\UserName\Downloads.
- To change this default location, in your IDE, select and, then, change the path in the Location field.
- Click Apply and, then, click OK.