If Veracode releases a new endpoint version, you can install the update of your endpoint JAR file from the command line.
The Endpoints table displays the endpoint version. From the Version column, you can view the updates included in the latest endpoint versions.
To complete this task:
- On the command line, stop the endpoint.
- From the gear icon menu at the top of the Veracode Platform, select Internal Scanning Management.
- Select the name of the gateway for which you want to update an endpoint.
- Select Actions > Set Up in the endpoint row.
- Complete the steps for manually installing an endpoint.