- On Windows, the log file is in the Temp folder here: C:\users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\
- On Linux, the log file is in the tmp folder here: /tmp
- On macOS, run this command in your terminal: open $TMPDIR
To start a Veracode Greenlight scan in your IDE:
, or use the shortkey, Ctrl+6.You can also right-click a package file and select to scan all files contained in the package.
After the scan is complete, review the security findings on the
Veracode Greenlight tab.
The Veracode Greenlight results are summarized in the Findings subtab. In the Best Practices subtab, Veracode indicates the CWEs protected against in the code. The scan level indicates whether Veracode scanned at the package level or file level.
- Double-click a finding to locate the issue in the specific line of code in the scanned file.
- Alternatively, right-click a finding to see the actions you can choose: open the finding in the scanned file, show the finding details in a separate Details pane, or filter by severity or CWE.
To clear all the results of the Veracode Greenlight scan, click the eraser icon in the top-right corner or use the shortkey, Ctrl+0.