With Veracode SCA agent-based scans, you can start scanning your projects to find vulnerabilities. When you scan a project, you can generate a report that tells you about libraries and vulnerabilities in your projects.
To start scanning, you must first download and install the Veracode SCA agent. The agent scans your code to identify open-source libraries to find vulnerabilities and provide a full comprehensive report.
- Go to the Veracode Platform using the appropriate domain for your region.
- Select .
- Click the Agent-Based Scan tab.
- Follow the instructions for installing and activating the agent.
- Scan your code or any example repository.
- Go to the report URL from your scan output to view the report in the Veracode Platform.