You can change the security question that Veracode requires you to answer when you forget your password and attempt to reset it.
To complete this task:
- In the Veracode Platform, go to the user account menu and select Your Account.
- In the Security section, select Change Security Question.
- Enter your Veracode Platform password.
- From the Security Question dropdown menu, select a stock question or choose to create a custom question.
- If you selected the custom question, enter the question text in the Your Custom Question field.
- Enter the answer in the Security Answer field.
- Click Save Changes.
The Veracode Platform displays a message confirming you successfully updated the security question.