You can use Microsoft Internet Explorer to obtain an SSL certificate for accessing Veracode.
Before you begin:
- You have a Veracode account for logging in to Veracode.
- If you are using an SSL inspection device, you have added the Veracode URLs, such as
api.veracode.com, to your allowlist.
If you have obtained the certificate from your IT team, you can proceed to import the certificate. This procedure uses an example GoDaddy certificate, but you may see different certificates depending on your environment.
To complete this task:
- Open an Internet Explorer browser window as an administrator.
- Go to https://analysiscenter.veracode.com and log in.
- In the browser address bar, select the lock icon, then select View certificates.
- In the Certificate Information window, select the Certification Path tab.
- Select the certificate at the top of the list.
- Select View Certificate to open the root certificate in its own window.
- Select the Details tab in the Certificate window. Then, select Copy to File.
- In the Certificate Export Wizard, select Next. Then, select DER encoded binary X.509 (.CER).
- Select Next, then enter a name for the root certificate.
- Select Next. The Certificate Export Wizard shows the result of the certificate exported to your hard drive.
- Select Finish.
- Identify the relevant TrustStore for your Veracode integration.
- Import the certificate into the Java certificate trust.