You can use Microsoft Internet Explorer to obtain an SSL certificate for accessing Veracode.
Before You Begin
- You have a Veracode account for logging in to Veracode.
- If you are using an SSL inspection device, you have added the Veracode URLs, such as
api.veracode.com, to your allowlist.
If you have obtained the certificate from your IT team, you can proceed to import the certificate. This procedure uses an example GoDaddy certificate, but you may see different certificates depending on your environment.
- Open an Internet Explorer browser window as an administrator.
- Go to https://analysiscenter.veracode.com and log in.
In the browser address bar, click the lock icon and, then, click View certificates.
The Certificate Information window opens.
Select the Certification Path tab.
- Select the certificate at the top of the list.
- Click View Certificate to open the root certificate in its own window.
Click the Details tab in the Certificate window. Then, click Copy to File.
The Certificate Export Wizard opens.
Click Next, then select DER encoded binary X.509 (.CER).
- Click Next, then enter a name for the root certificate.
The Certificate Export Wizard shows the result of the certificate exported to your hard drive.
- Identify the relevant TrustStore for your Veracode integration.
- Import the certificate into the Java certificate trust.