You can use Mozilla Firefox to obtain an SSL certificate for accessing Veracode.
If you have obtained the certificate from your IT team, you can proceed to Import the certificate. This procedure uses an example GoDaddy certificate, but you may see different certificates depending on your environment.
- Go to https://analysiscenter.veracode.com and log in.
- In the browser address bar, click the lock icon .
In the site information window, click the arrow in the Connection
- In the Site Security window, click More Information.
- Click View Certificate.
- In the Certificate window, click the Details tab.
Select a certificate from the list and, then, click PEM
(cert) to download the certificate file.
- Save the certificate file locally.
Identify the relevant TrustStore for your Veracode integration and, then, import the certificate into the Java certificate trust.