Obtain a Certificate Using Firefox
You can use Mozilla Firefox to obtain an SSL certificate for accessing Veracode.
Before you begin:
- You have a Veracode account for logging in to Veracode.
- If you are using an SSL inspection device, you have added the Veracode URLs, such as
api.veracode.com, to your allowlist.
If you have obtained the certificate from your IT team, you can proceed to import the certificate. This procedure uses an example GoDaddy certificate, but you may see different certificates depending on your environment.
To complete this task:
- Go to https://analysiscenter.veracode.com and log in.
- In the browser address bar, click the lock icon.
- In the site information window, click the arrow in the Connection section.
- In the Site Security window, click More Information.
- Click View Certificate.
- In the Certificate window, click the Details tab.
- Select a certificate from the list. Then, click PEM (cert) to download the certificate file.
- Save the certificate file locally.
- Identify the relevant TrustStore for your Veracode integration.
- Import the certificate into the Java certificate trust.