You can use Google Chrome to obtain an SSL certificate for accessing Veracode.
Before you begin:
- You have a Veracode account.
- If you are using an SSL inspection device, you have added the Veracode URLs, such as
api.veracode.com, to your allowlist.
If you have obtained the certificate from your IT team, you can proceed to import the certificate. This procedure uses an example GoDaddy certificate, but you may see different certificates depending on your environment.
To complete this task:
- Sign in to the Veracode Platform at https://analysiscenter.veracode.com.
- In the browser address bar, select the lock icon.
- Select Connection is secure > Certificate is valid.
- In the Certificate Viewer window, select the Details tab.
- Under Certificate Hierarchy, select the certificate at the top of the list.
- Select Export.
- Browse to the location where you want to save the certificate.
- From the Save as type dropdown menu, select Base 64-encoded ASCII, certificate chain.
- Select Save.
- Identify the relevant TrustStore for your Veracode integration.
- Import the certificate into the Java certificate trust.