You can schedule a consultation for the following day if you have a next-day consultation subscription. A consultation call with Veracode can help answer specific questions you have about your scan results, help you understand the significance of the findings, and provide guidance on remediation and mitigations.
Before you begin:
To enable next-day consultation calls, you must meet these requirements:
- You have a next-day consultation subscription.
- Next-day consultations are allowed in your application profile.
- You have scan results.
- You have the necessary Veracode Platform role:
- Calls for policy scans require the Executive, Reviewer, or Security Lead role.
- Calls for sandbox scans require the Sandbox User role.
To complete this task:
In the Veracode Platform, go to the Results page for the most recent scan of your application.
Select the Schedule a Consultation button.
A window opens where you can enter details about the call.
Select the Show Next-Day Consultations checkbox, if available.
Under the checkbox, you can view the number of next-day consultation calls available to you this month. If you have no next-day consultations this month or you do not want to use a next-day consultation, do not select the Show Next-Day Consultations checkbox. Standard scheduling options are available for two business days from the date of the request.
Select a time for the call.
If the time slot is grayed out, that time is unavailable.