You can modify the eLearning manager assignment for learners.
You can also configure the manager assignment for an individual learner.
To complete this task:
- In the Veracode Platform, from the gear icon , select Admin. The Administration page opens.
- Select the eLearning tab. The eLearning page opens.
- Select the eLearning Managers tab. The All Managers section opens, showing the current managers.
- Select the name of the manager to assign as the new manager for selected learners. The Assign User to eLearning Manager window opens, showing learners in the Available eLearners list. You can use the filter list to search for learners by name or by team.
- Select the + icon to assign a selected learner to the manager. Select Add All to select all learners and add them to the manager assignment. As you add learners, their names move to the Learners Assigned to Manager section.
- To apply additional filters in the Learners Assigned to Manager section, search learners by name or by team. To remove learners from the manager assignment, select the minus icon (-) next to their names. To remove all the learners from the manager assignment, select Remove All.
- Select Assign.