You can install the Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud as a plugin from the Atlassian Marketplace.
The Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud does not support team-managed projects.
Before you begin:
Before you can install and use the Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud, you must meet these prerequisites:
- Permissions to install the Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud.
- A Jira user account with permissions to create and modify all Jira issues for all projects to which you are importing flaws.
- Jira Cloud is configured to use specific state names and transition names for issues. When importing flaws to Jira as issues, the integration uses these names to assign the correct state and automatically make the correct transitions.
- An API service account with the Results API and Mitigation API roles.
- Generated Veracode API credentials.
To complete this task:
- Sign in to your Jira Cloud instance as an admin.
- From Application Switcher, select Jira Software.
- Go to Jira settings > Apps > Find new apps.
- In the Search the Marketplace field, find Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud.
- Select Install to download and install the Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud.