You can use the Veracode Integration for Jira Cloud to schedule automated imports of findings from Veracode to Jira Cloud.
The integration imports findings in order of severity, with higher severity taking precedence, then in order of creation date, with earlier findings taking precedence.
To complete this task:
- Go to Jira settings > Apps > Veracode Integration > Import Automation.
- Select the Automate Flaw Import checkbox.
- Select an import frequency: Hourly, Daily, or Weekly.
- If you selected Daily, select a time. If you selected Weekly, select a day and time.
- In the Import Limit field, enter the maximum number of flaws you want to import at one time for any application. If you do not provide an import limit, the integration imports all flaws found in Veracode scans.
- If you want to override the general import limit for a particular application, select the Override by Application checkbox and select the Veracode custom field that determines the import limit for the application. If the Veracode custom field configuration is invalid, the integration ignores the override and applies the general import limit.
- Select Save.