Configure Global Credentials for Dynamic Analysis in Freestyle Builds
You can configure the Veracode Jenkins Plugin to use global Veracode API credentials when running a Dynamic Analysis as a post-build action in freestyle builds.
Before you begin:
- You meet the prerequisites.
- You have installed the Jenkins plugin.
If you are not using global credentials, you can proceed to Configure a Post-Build Action to Resubmit Dynamic Analysis with Freestyle Builds and enter your credentials in a post-build action.
To complete this task:
- In Jenkins, select Manage Jenkins > Configure System.
- Scroll down to the Veracode Jenkins Plugin section.
- Enter your Veracode API credentials.
- If you are using a proxy host to connect to the Veracode Platform, select Connect using proxy and enter the proxy host information.
- Select Run in debug mode to collect detailed information about the analysis. The plugin stores the information in the console log of each Jenkins project.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
Configure a Post-Build Action to Resubmit Dynamic Analysis with Freestyle Builds.