To ensure consistency and remove the redundancy of creating rules for each workspace, you can configure a custom set of rules you can apply to any of the workspaces in your organization.
You must have the Security Lead role to configure rules at the organization level.
Note: You cannot enforce organization rules in My Workspace.
To configure rules for your organization:
- In the Veracode Platform, select .
- Click the Agent-Based Scan tab.
- Click Agent-Based Scan Settings.
In the Enforce Organization Rules Across Workspaces field, make one of these
Enforcing organization rules overrides the rules set at the workspace level.Note: If organization rules are enforced then you turn them off, they are still applied to workspaces until you change the rules at the workspace level.
- Click Yes to apply the organization rules to your workspaces.
- Click No to make the organization rules an optional selection at the workspace level.
If you enforce the organization rules across workspaces, select one of these options:
- To enforce the rules for every workspace, select All workspaces.
- To exclude specific workspaces from enforcement, select All workspaces except the following and, then, select the workspaces to which you do not want the organization rules to apply.
- Click Save.
- Click Enforce Rules.
In the Define Organization Rules section, select one of these options:
- Select Veracode Defaults to set the default Veracode rules as your organization rules.
- Select Custom Rules to configure a custom set of rules for your organization.
- If you select Custom Rules, click Edit and, then, configure your custom rules.