To ensure consistency and remove the redundancy of creating rules for each workspace, you can configure a custom set of rules you can apply to any of the workspaces in your organization.
If your organization has activated the Unified Policy feature, which replaces agent rules, set the default policy for workspaces.
You cannot enforce organization rules in My Workspace.
Before you begin:
You must have the Security Lead role.
To complete this task:
In the Veracode Platform, select Scans & Analysis > Software Composition Analysis.
Click the Agent-Based Scan tab.
Click Agent-Based Scan Settings.
In the Enforce Organization Rules Across Workspaces field, make one of these selections:
- Click Yes to apply the organization rules to your workspaces.
- Click No to make the organization rules an optional selection at the workspace level.
Enforcing organization rules overrides the rules set at the workspace level.note
If organization rules are enforced, then you turn them off, they are still applied to workspaces until you change the rules at the workspace level.
If you enforce the organization rules across workspaces, select one of these options:
- To enforce the rules for every workspace, select All workspaces.
- To exclude specific workspaces from enforcement, select All workspaces except the following, then select the workspaces to which you do not want the organization rules to apply.
Click Enforce Rules.
In the Define Organization Rules section, select one of these options:
- Select Veracode Defaults to set the default Veracode rules as your organization rules.
- Select Custom Rules to configure a custom set of rules for your organization.
If you select Custom Rules, click Edit, then configure your custom rules.