You can install Greenlight for Eclipse as a plugin from within the IDE.
Before you begin:
Before you begin, you must have:
- Confirmed you have a supported version of Eclipse and the plugin supports your code language.
- Generated Veracode API credentials and added them to an API credentials file.
- Ensured you meet the Greenlight prerequisites.
- If you use a proxy to access Veracode, ensured you have configured the proxy in your IDE, or you might see an authentication error after installing the extension. The Greenlight plugin does not provide proxy settings. To configure a proxy, see the Eclipse documentation.
To complete this task:
- In Eclipse, select Help > Install New Software.
- In the Install window, click Add.
- In the Add Repository window, enter
Veracode Greenlightin the Name field.
- In the Location field, enter URL:
- Click OK. Greenlight appears in the list of available software.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- If prompted, click Yes to restart. After your IDE restarts, you see the Veracode Greenlight menu.