You can install Greenlight for Eclipse as a plugin from the Eclipse Marketplace.
Before you begin:
Before you begin, you must have:
- Confirmed you have a supported version of Eclipse and the plugin supports your code language.
- Stored your API credentials in an API credentials file.
- Confirmed you meet the Greenlight prerequisites.
- If you use a proxy to access Veracode, ensured you have configured the proxy in your IDE, or you might see an authentication error after installing the extension. The Greenlight plugin does not provide proxy settings. To configure a proxy, see the Eclipse documentation.
To complete this task:
- Go to the Eclipse marketplace.
- Click Install and drag the icon to your Eclipse workspace.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in Eclipse to complete the installation. The Veracode Greenlight menu now appears at the top of the Eclipse workspace.