Install the Veracode Azure DevOps Extension
You can install the Veracode Azure DevOps Extension from the Microsoft Visual Studio Marketplace.
Starting with Veracode Azure DevOps Extension version 3.10.0, TFS 2017 is no longer supported. For TFS 2018 support, you must be running Azure Pipelines Agent version 2.196.2 or later.
Before you begin:
Before installing the Veracode Azure DevOps Extension, you must meet these prerequisites:
- Supported version of Azure DevOps or TFS and Java listed in the Veracode-Authored Integrations page. Veracode recommends that you run the latest Veracode Azure DevOps Extension and keep it current. For Azure DevOps Services, the extension can update to the latest version automatically. For on-premise Azure DevOps Server or TFS, you must update the extension manually.
- For each TFS agent:
- TFS 2015.3 or later.
- Latest build agent for Windows, Linux, or macOS. For Linux and macOS, directories and filenames are case-sensitive. If projects use the wrong case, builds and releases can fail.
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.8 or Java 11. Azul Systems provides a free JRE for Azure that is compatible with OpenJDK. You can download the JRE for Azure from the Downloads page on the Azul Systems website at https://www.azul.com.
- You have generated your Veracode API credentials.
To complete this task:
- Go to the Visual Studio Marketplace.
- Select Azure DevOps from the top of the page.
- Search for
- In the search results, click the link for the Azure DevOps extension.
- Follow the instructions to download and install the extension.