You can install Veracode Greenlight for IntelliJ as a plugin in IntelliJ IDEA or Android Studio. The plugin is available from the JetBrains Marketplace.
- You have verified that the Veracode Greenlight feature is enabled. Contact Veracode Technical Support to enable this feature.
- Starting with Veracode Greenlight for IntelliJ version 1.6.0, if you have IntelliJ version 2020 or greater, you must install JavaFX Runtime for Plugins from the JetBrains Marketplace.
- Go to the JetBrains Marketplace at https://plugins.jetbrains.com/ and search for Veracode.
- Click Veracode Greenlight to go to the Veracode Greenlight page.
- Select the Versions tab to show the plugin versions.
- Download the latest release of the Veracode Greenlight for IntelliJ plugin. The plugin is a ZIP file.
- In IntelliJ, select .
- In the Settings window, select Plugins.
- Click the gear icon and select Install Plugin from Disk.
- Select the ZIP file for the Veracode Greenlight for IntelliJ plugin and click OK.
- Click Accept to accept the notice and proceed with the installation.
Restart IntelliJ to complete the installation.
After IntelliJ restarts, it detects your Veracode API credentials file and you can start using the plugin to scan your code. If you have not configured an API credentials file, or there is an issue with the file or your credentials, you see the Veracode Configure Your Credentials window. You can also add your API credentials to IntelliJ.