You can ignore findings from Greenlight scans in VS Code to temporarily remove them from the scan results. For example, you might want to ignore findings that continually appear in your results.
Before you begin:
- Ensure that you meet the Greenlight prerequisites.
- Confirm that you have run a Greenlight scan in VS Code.
To complete this task:
- In VS Code, in the Veracode Findings window, expand the severity category of the finding you want to ignore.
- Expand the finding you want to ignore.
- Click Ignore this finding. The ignored finding moves from the Findings list to the Ignored Findings list.