You can filter results so that you can focus on the findings that are the most relevant and important.
The filter action is local to you to be able to filter out findings in the Veracode Greenlight results based on severity or CWE type. You can clear a filter manually at any time, and all filters clear automatically upon reboot or restart of the IDE.
Before you begin:
- You meet the Greenlight prerequisites.
- You have run a Greenlight scan in IntelliJ or Android Studio.
To complete this task:
- In your IDE, click the Set Filters icon in the top-right corner. Alternatively, you can use the shortkey, CTRL+8.
- In the Set Filters window, clear the finding severities you do not want to see.
- Enter the CWE text or ID of the CWE that you want to see.
- Click Hide to move that CWE to the column of CWEs that you do not want to see.
- Click OK. At any time, you can reselect any severities or move the CWEs in the Hide column back to the Show column.