If you created a gateway in error or have stopped using it, you can delete it from your ISM configuration.
Before you begin:
- Ensure you have deleted the endpoints connected to it.
- If you allowed the gateway IP address, Veracode recommends that you remove it from your network allowlist.
To complete this task:
- From the gear icon menu at the top of the Veracode Platform, select Internal Scanning Management.
- Select the name of the gateway you want to delete.
- Select Delete Gateway.
- In the Delete window, select Delete.