You can create custom user roles to group users by a distinct category, such as job function, software language, department, or project. You can then report on users by groups.
Before you begin:
You must be a Security Labs administrator.
To complete this task:
- Select your username in the top-right corner of the Security Labs page to open the menu.
- Select Assign Roles.
- At the top of the Edit user roles page, enter the new role name.
- Select Make role visible to users if you want the role to appear separately on its own leaderboard. Otherwise, the role is only visible to administrators.
- Select Add to default roles if you want to automatically assign this role to every new user.
- Select Create new role. The new role appears in the list of current roles.