Configure Multifactor Authentication for Your New User Account
If your administrator configured your account to require multifactor authentication, you must set up your authentication method the first time you log in to the Veracode Platform.
Before you begin:
You must have an activated account that requires multifactor authentication.
To complete this task:
- Go to https://analysiscenter.veracode.com.
- Enter your username and password. Your username is most likely your email address.
- Click Log in.
- Click Setup under your authentication method. You can use the Google Authenticator option for any TOTP-compliant authentication application, such as Duo Mobile.
- Complete the additional steps for your authentication method:
- If you select Okta Verify or Google Authenticator, select your mobile device type and follow the authentication instructions.
- If you select Security Key or Biometric Authenticator, click Enroll and, then, insert the USB key or initiate the built-in authenticator setup.
You must enter a code for the selected authentication method every time you log in to the Veracode Platform.