If your administrator configured your account to require multifactor authentication, you must set up your authentication method the first time you log in to the Veracode Platform.
Before you begin:
You must have an activated account that requires multifactor authentication.
To complete this task:
- Go to https://analysiscenter.veracode.com.
- Enter your username and password. Your username is most likely your email address.
- Click Sign in.
- Click Setup under your authentication method. You can use the Google Authenticator option for any TOTP-compliant authentication application, such as Duo Mobile.
- Complete the additional steps for your authentication method:
- If you select Okta Verify or Google Authenticator, select your mobile device type and follow the authentication instructions.
- If you select Security Key or Biometric Authenticator, select Enroll and, then, insert the USB key or initiate the built-in authenticator setup.
You must enter a code for the selected authentication method every time you log in to the Veracode Platform.