After installing Veracode Greenlight, you must add your Veracode credentials to the plugin before you can start a scan.
- You have generated Veracode API credentials.
- If you want to store your credentials in a file outside of your IDE, you have configured a Veracode API credentials file.
- The Veracode Greenlight feature is enabled. Contact Veracode Technical Support to enable this feature.
- Your user account has the Greenlight IDE User role.
If you have configured a Veracode API credentials file, and your file and credentials are valid, Veracode Greenlight for IntelliJ automatically detects the file and you can start using the plugin.
In IntelliJ or Android Studio, select
.The Settings window opens with Veracode Greenlight selected.
Select one of these options:
- Store credentials in external file to use the API credentials stored in your Veracode API credentials file. You can click Test Credentials to confirm that the credentials in the file are valid and that the plugin can authenticate with Veracode.
- Store credentials in IntelliJ to add and store your API credentials in IntelliJ.
- Click OK to save the settings and close the window.