You can bulk-add a list of applications in XML format to quickly populate your application portfolio. If you have the Security Lead role you can use the Bulk Add Applications functionality to upload an XML file that lists all the details for all the applications. If you prefer, you can also use the Excel template provided to list all your bulk information, but you must save the file as XML.
- From the Applications page, click the Actions menu and select Bulk Add Applications.
Do one of the following:
- To use Excel, click Download an Excel Template, enter
all the details as instructed in the template, and save the file as an XML
Data (XML) output file.Note: Do not save the file as an XML Spreadsheet 2003.
- To use application data in another system that supports XML output, click View XML Schema Document (XSD) and enter all the bulk application data into your XML output file, using the format in the schema.
- To use Excel, click Download an Excel Template, enter all the details as instructed in the template, and save the file as an XML Data (XML) output file.
- To select the XML file to upload, click Choose File.
Click Teams, Business Units & Policies to see the list of teams, business units, and policies to which you can give visibility of the bulk-added applications.The applications you import are added to your applications portfolio, where you can provide additional profile data or begin the scan process.
Users with the Executive or Security Lead role can get a view of the overall application portfolio in the Analytics tab.