Check the Veracode Azure DevOps Extension Version
You can check the version of the Veracode Azure DevOps Extension installed on your on-premise Azure DevOps Server or Team Foundation Server (TFS) to determine whether to update the extension manually. For Azure DevOps Services, which are hosted in the cloud, the extension can update to the latest version automatically.
Before you begin:
You have installed the Veracode Azure DevOps Extension on your on-premise Azure DevOps Server or TFS systems.
To complete this task:
- Go to the Visual Studio Marketplace.
- Select Azure DevOps from the top of the page.
- Search for
- In the search results, click the link for the Veracode Azure DevOps Extension.
- Under More Info, in the Version field, make a note of the current extension version.
- Log in to your on-premise Azure DevOps Server or TFS.
- Go to the Extensions page to view a list of the installed extensions.
- Locate and click the Veracode extension. The Extensions details page shows the version of the installed extension.
- Compare the installed version to the latest version available on the Visual Studio Marketplace.
If the installed version is older than the version on the Marketplace, manually install the latest extension from the Marketplace.