You can assign user and manager roles to existing Security Labs users.
Managers of role groups can assign content and view the progress of the users in the role groups they manage. Administrators can assign content and view the progress of any user.
Before you begin:
You must be a Security Labs administrator to assign Security Labs roles.
To complete this task:
- Select your username in the top-right corner of the Security Labs screen to open the menu.
- Select Assign Roles. The Edit user roles page opens.
- To assign only a user role, in the Current roles section, select Assign to users in the row of the user role you want to assign. The existing users list opens.
- Select all the users to whom you want to assign this role and select Update.
- To assign both a user role and a manager role, in the Assign roles and managers section, in the first column next to the username, enter the user role you want to assign.
- To assign a user as the manager of a user role group, in the second column next to the username, enter the user role.