You can enroll one or more learners in a curriculum. After you enroll learners, the courses become available and Veracode eLearning managers and learners can access the courses in that curriculum.
To complete this task:
- In the Veracode Platform, from the gear icon , select Admin > eLearning > Settings and Curricula.
- Select the Assign Curriculum icon. The Assign Learners page opens, showing all available learners in the table on the left.
- To filter the list of learners, search learners by name, manager, or team.
- Select the plus + icon to assign the selected learner to the curriculum. Select Add All to select all learners and assign the curriculum to the learners. As you add learners, their names move to the Assigned To section.
- Select Assign.
- To remove learners from the curriculum assignment, select the minus - icon next to their names. To remove all the learners from the curriculum assignment, select Remove All.
Repeat this task to assign learners to additional curricula.