You can log in to the Veracode Platform after an Administrator creates an account for you.
- A user with the Administrator role in the Veracode Platform has created a Veracode account associated with your email address.
- Your web browser meets the minimum requirements for loading the Veracode Platform.
After the Administrator creates your account, you receive a welcome email from Veracode.
Click Activate Account in the Veracode welcome
This button opens your browser to the Veracode welcome page.Note: The activation button is valid for seven days. If you do not activate your account before it expires, an Administrator in your organization must send another activation link.
- Enter and repeat the password you want to use for your Veracode Platform account.
- Select a security question, which you need to answer when you request a password reset.
- Enter the answer to your security question.
Click Create My Account.
Veracode takes you to the log in page.
Enter your username and password.
Note: Your username is most likely your email address. It appears in the Veracode welcome email.
- Click Log in.
- If your account requires multifactor authentication, click Setup for the authentication method your organization uses.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the authentication.
- Read the Veracode usage guidelines and select the I have read and agree to the Usage Guidelines checkbox.
- Click Save.
For added security, configure multifactor authentication.