You configure Veracode Static for Visual Studio to enable access to Veracode.
Before you begin:
- You meet the prerequisites for Veracode Static for Visual Studio.
- You have installed the extension.
To complete this task:
- In Visual Studio, select Extensions > Veracode Static > Options.
- Select a tab to view the configuration settings:
- Credentials: explains that you are required to use an API credentials file. You can no longer use username and password credentials. If you have already configured this file, the extension detects and uses it automatically.
- Proxy: optionally, configure proxy settings for the extension.
- Precompilation: configure precompilation settings that the extension ses during builds.
- Detailed Reports: optionally, select to save the detailed report XML file to your local computer and the location for the report.