Veracode Greenlight for Eclipse is a plugin for the Eclipse IDE. You can install the plugin to perform Greenlight scanning from within the IDE. Veracode Greenlight is designed to scan a file or small package. For this reason, initiating a scan at the project level is restricted. For project-level scans, run a Static Analysis in the Veracode Platform.
The Veracode Greenlight plugin has minimal impact to your local system. If your environment is outside the above requirements, and you are interested in the Veracode Greenlight plugin, email [email protected] regarding your interest, your IDE tools, IDE version, and programming languages you use in your job.
Veracode Greenlight uses these two certificates that are signed by a certificate authority:
- Eclipse 4.6–2022-12 (4.26)
- IBM RAD
- Spring Tool Suite
Supported languages and frameworks
- Java 8, 11, 17
- Apache Tomcat JSP (Eclipse only)
- WebSphere JSP (IBM RAD only)
- Java files and packages that compile correctly in Java projects.
- Java Server Page (JSP) files and folders that contain JSP files.