You can use the Sandbox API calls to create, list, promote, update, and delete development sandboxes.
The REST API equivalents of these calls are available with the Development Sandbox API. Veracode strongly recommends that you use the REST APIs. For new integrations, always use the REST APIs.
- The createsandbox.do call creates a sandbox for the specified application.
- The getsandboxlist.do call returns a list of all the sandboxes associated with the specified application.
- The promotesandbox.do call promotes the specified build ID to be the policy scan for the application, as long as that build has had a successful scan.
- The updatesandbox.do call enables you to amend an existing sandbox in the application profile.
- The deletesandbox.do call deletes a sandbox from the specified application.
Ensure you access the APIs with the domain for your region.