You install Veracode Static for IntelliJ the same way you install other plugins in IntelliJ IDEA or Android Studio.
Before you begin:
Before installing Veracode Static for IntelliJ, you must have:
- Uninstalled any previous versions of the plugin.
- Set the IntelliJ theme to either IntelliJ or Darcula.
- Stored your API credentials in an API credentials file.
To complete this task:
- Download Veracode Static for IntelliJ as a ZIP file from the Veracode Tools website.
- In your IDE, select File > Settings > Plugins.
- From the top right, select the gear icon, then select Install Plugin from Disk....
- Locate and select the ZIP file that you downloaded.
- Select OK.
- When prompted, restart your IDE.