Veracode Static for Eclipse functions like other Eclipse plugins that you install from an update site within the Eclipse IDE.
Before you begin:
You must have:
- Confirmed you have a supported version of Eclipse and Java and your code meets the packaging requirements.
- Stored your API credentials in an API credentials file.
- If you use a proxy to access Veracode, ensured you have configured a proxy.
To complete this task:
- Select Help > Install New Software.
- Click Add.
- In the Add Repository window, in the Name field, enter Veracode Static for Eclipse and, in the Location field, enter
- Click OK.
- Select the checkbox next to the plugin and select Next. If the Veracode checkbox does not open, clear the Group items by category checkbox.
- In the Install window, select Next.
- Select I accept the terms of the license agreement and select Finish.
- When prompted, restart Eclipse.