You can create a sandbox into which you upload your application files from your IDE. You can then scan your application from the sandbox.
To create a sandbox and run a sandbox scan from within your IDE:
- Select .
- If prompted, enter your Veracode API ID and key. Select Store username and password so that you only have to enter your credentials one time.
- From the Application dropdown menu, select an application.
- In the Scan Type field, select Sandbox Scan.
- Click Create Sandbox and enter a name for the sandbox.Note: If you do not see the Create Sandbox button, contact Veracode Technical Support to enable this feature for your account.
- In the Workspace Files table, click the browse icon to select the files to upload from your
current projects. Click Add to select any files not associated with
a current project.
- Click Upload and, then, click Yes to confirm that you want to proceed with the upload.
- Click Yes to go directly to the Veracode prescan process after the upload completes. If you do not want the full scan to continue automatically, click No. Then, click Begin Prescan at the top of the Upload Files table.
- After the prescan completes, click View Prescan Results to review