Users with the Administrator role can manage users, teams, business units, and eLearning features through the Veracode Platform. To be granted the Administrator role, contact Veracode Technical Support.
Users with the Administrator role can manage their Veracode account by clicking the Admin link in the global header.
- Manage Users
- Create, edit, and remove users. Assign user roles and permissions. Reset user passwords. View user audit information.
- Manage Teams
- Create or remove teams to allow controlling access to groups of applications. Assign users to teams.
- Manage Business Units
- Add business units and assign teams to them.
- Manage Veracode Platform Notifications
- Understand why you have received an email or message notification and what its content means.
- Manage API Service Accounts
- Create a user login to allow access to the Veracode Platform from a script or other application.
- Restrict a User to an IP Range
- Define valid IP address ranges outside of which a user cannot log in.
- Use Single Sign On with SAML
- Configure your organization's Veracode access to use single sign on with your SAML 2.0 compliant identity provider.
- Use SAML for Self-Registration
- Allow users to self-register for the Veracode service using SAML.
- Use Single Sign-On with Microsoft Azure
- Configure your organization's Veracode access to use single sign-on for Microsoft Azure. Microsoft maintains this documentation.