You can unlink results when you no longer want to associate them with a specific application profile or when you want to link them to a different application. You can perform this in the Veracode Platform or with the REST API.
After unlinking results from an application profile, all future scan results are no longer associated with that application. The results from previous scans remain available, and you can link them to the same or a different application profile.
Before you begin:
You must have the Administrator, Security Lead, Creator, or Submitter role.
To complete this task:
- In the Veracode Platform, select Scans & Analysis > Dynamic Analysis.
- In the All Dynamic Analyses table, select the name of the analysis from which to unlink an application profile.
- In the URLs List table or the API Specifications List table, next to a URL or API specification, select Actions > Unlink from Application.
- In the Unlink from Application window, select Unlink.
- To unlink additional URLs or API specifications, repeat steps 3 and 4.