You can uninstall Veracode Greenlight for Eclipse to remove it from your Eclipse IDE and ,optionally, delete all Eclipse files if you need the storage capacity.
- Go to .
- In the Installed Software tab, select Veracode Greenlight, and click Uninstall.
- When prompted to confirm your action, click Finish.
Veracode Greenlight for Eclipse is disabled, but not completely removed from your computer.
- Exit Eclipse.
- Manually remove all the files associated with Veracode Greenlight for Eclipse from the eclipse/features directory.
- Manually remove Veracode Greenlight for Eclipse from the eclipse/plugins directory. Refer to the Eclipse documentation for more information on deleting files.
- Run the Eclipse command -clearPersistedState to remove any metadata that Eclipse might have cached.