Unignore an Issue in SCA
If you mistakenly ignored an issue or decide that an issue should now be tracked, you can unignore it.
To complete this task:
- In the Veracode Platform, select Scans & Analysis > Software Composition Analysis.
- Click the Agent-Based Scan tab.
- Select a workspace.
- If you want to view issues for an individual project, click Projects and select a project.
- Under the Issues tab or under to the Issues List heading, select Ignored to view the list of ignored issues.
- Select the ignored issues.
- Click Actions > Unignore.
- Click Confirm unignore issue.
- Enter a comment explaining why you are ignoring the issues.
- Click Finish.
Anyone who has access to the workspace can view the comment.