Setting Up Agent-Based Scans
Your environment must meet these requirements:
- One of these operating systems:
- Windows 7 or later with Powershell 3 or later
- 64-bit version of one of these Linux distributions:
- Alpine 3.11 or later
- Debian 9 or later
- Ubuntu 18.04 or later
- Fedora 19 or later
- RHEL/CentOS 7 or later
- Outbound connections to the Veracode SCA URLs.
- Git 1.9.3 or later
- If you are not using a Git-based repository, you need to set up the appropriate environment variables as described in Use the Agent with an SCM Other than Git.
- Java 1.8 or higher for scanning with the agent-based scanning command-line interface.
Scanning a repository that uses Java and one of its build or package managers requires the ability to build the code within the environment in which you scan the project.