You can review the details of each finding from a Veracode Greenlight scan from wtihin your IDE.
Before you begin:
- You meet the Greenlight prerequisites.
- You have run a Greenlight scan in IntelliJ or Android Studio.
To complete this task:
- In your IDE, hover over any of the colored text to see a quick outline of the severity, the CWE ID and name, and a link to the details of the finding.
- On the Findings tab, click a finding to locate the issue in the specific line of code.
- On the Findings tab, in the Actions column, click Details to open the Details window. The Details window provides a description of the selected finding, the associated CWE, and recommended remediation steps.
- Click the rescan icon to rescan the current file, or click the clear icon to clear all the results on the Findings tab.