Reset a Password in Veracode Static for Eclipse
If your passphrase expires or you forget it, you can delete your passphrase and create a new one.
Resetting your passphrase automatically deletes your user credentials from storage.
To complete this task:
- Close and restart Eclipse.
- Select Veracode > Upload and Scan.
- Click Forget passphrase.
- Click OK to delete your locally-stored credentials.
- Click Create Passphrase to create a new passphrase.
- Confirm your new passphrase and click Submit.