To protect your account from brute-force attacks, Veracode automatically locks your account for 30 minutes after 5 failed attempts to enter a correct password. Veracode sends an email informing you that your account is locked.
To complete this task:
- In the email from Veracode informing you of the locked account, select Unlock Account. Clicking this button opens your browser to the Unlock Account page.
- Enter your username or email address.
- Click Send Email.
- In the email from Veracode about your account unlock request, select Unlock Account. The Unlock Account button is valid for one hour.
- Answer your security question.
- Click Unlock Account.
- Click Back to Sign In. If you do not know your password, see Reset a Forgotten Password.