You can remove an API specification from a Dynamic Analysis. Removing the specification only removes its association to the analysis, but does not remove it from Veracode. After removing a specification, you can associate it to the same or a different analysis.
If you want to delete an API specification from Veracode, use the API Specification Management tab.
Before you begin:
- You have a Veracode account with the Creator, Submitter, or Security Lead role. Any member of the team associated with the Dynamic Analysis is able to view the analysis and its results.
- You have created an API specification scan.
To complete this task:
- Log in to the Veracode Platform.
- Select Scans and Analysis > Dynamic Analysis.
- In the All Dynamic Analyses table, locate the row for the analysis from which to remove the API specification.
- Click the analysis name or select Configure Analysis from the Actions column.
- In the Actions column, select Configure Analysis.
- In the API Specifications to Scan table, locate the row for the specification you want to remove.
- In the Actions column, click Remove Specification from Analysis (trash can icon).
- Click OK to confirm.