Perform Multiple Changes from the Triage Flaws Page
You can change more than one flaw at once from the Triage Flaws page.
To complete this task:
- Search for the flaws you want to change.
- Check out the flaws, either one at a time or by using the checkout button in the header row to check them all out with one click.
- From Select Action dropdown menu at the top of the pane, select the action to perform on the selected flaws.
- Click Go. Veracode confirms the number of flaws you are changing and prompts you for a description of the change.
- Click Continue. The Veracode Platform applies the change to the checked-out flaws.
- Clear the flaws one-by-one to check in all files, or use the check-in button in the header row to check in all files with one click.
- To perform a multiple change, select the flaws to change and select an action from the Select Action dropdown menu. You must provide a comment to explain the multiple change.