You might need to migrate your Veracode data from one Veracode account to another. Reasons to migrate include a merger or acquisition, a divestiture, or restructuring your account to improve reporting.
If requested, Veracode can migrate data to a new or existing account, but with some limitations.
Account data that Veracode can migrate
Veracode can migrate the following information from one account to another:
- Application profiles, which contain the following:
- Scan information for Static Analysis, Dynamic Analysis, Software Composition Analysis (SCA), and Manual Penetration Testing (MPT)
- Flaws and mitigation history
- Dynamic Analysis scan configurations, history, and findings
- SCA scan history and findings
- Users, including login history and API credentials
- Business units
The migration can apply to a single application or a set of applications.
The data migration capability has the following limitations:
- SAML: an account on the Veracode Platform can only have one single sign-on (SSO) identity provider. If the user authenticates with SSO, you may need to update the SAML settings for the user or, in the worst-case scenario, recreate the user in the new account.
- eLearning: migrated users lose their eLearning history.
- Security Labs: Security Labs data cannot be migrated.
Requesting an account migration
To request an account migration, provide the relevant details in a ticket to Veracode Technical Support. The ticket should contain the following information, as relevant:
- Source account
- Target account
- List of applications
- List of users
- Any custom policies that should be migrated
The process may take several days. If a migration is urgent, indicate your desired target date in the ticket. Veracode cannot guarantee that a migration completes on the schedule you request, but can prioritize some requests if you need them.