You must work with Veracode Support and your identity provider (IdP) to migrate your organization to the new Single Sign-on and Just-In-Time (JIT) Provisioning feature.
Before you begin:
- If your organization has any automation using the Admin APIs, update it to use the Identity APIs.
- Contact Veracode Support to activate the new SAML and JIT Provisioning tabs in your Veracode organization.
- Retrieve the URLs for your organization from the SAML tab in the Veracode Platform.
To complete this task:
- Provide the URLs retrieved from the SAML tab to your identity provider (IdP) administrator, which is usually your IT organization.
- Have your IdP administrator create a test service using the new URLs. Depending on your IdP service, this might manifest as a new tile with a name like Veracode Test.
- Have multiple users click the test tile to validate that the configuration for single sign-on and JIT provisioning are correctly configured.
- After testing is complete, promote the testing service settings to your production service.