Manage API Specifications in the Veracode Platform
You can use the API Specification Management tab in the Veracode Platform to upload, update, and permanently delete your API specifications.
Before you begin:
- You have a Veracode account with the Creator, Submitter, or Security Lead role. Any member of the team associated with the Dynamic Analysis is able to view the analysis and its results.
- You have removed any API specification you want to update or delete from the associated analyses.
To complete this task:
- Log in to the Veracode Platform.
- Select Scans and Analysis > Dynamic Analysis.
- Click the API Specification Management tab.
- To upload a new API specification, click Upload API Specification. To manage an existing specification, locate it in the API Specification Management table and select from the following actions in the Actions column.
|View API Specification Details (eye icon)||Opens a read-only window with detailed information about the API scanning configuration for the selected specification. The Associated Analysis field provides a list of analyses to which this specification is associated. You can click an analysis to view additional information, including options for reconfiguring and rerunning an analysis.|
|Update (pencil icon)||Update the following configuration settings for the selected specification.|
|Delete (trash can icon)||Delete the API specification and its configuration settings from Veracode. You cannot undo this action or recover the deleted specification file or its configuration settings.|
Associate the API specification to a new or existing analysis.