You use the API Specification Management tab in the Veracode Platform to upload, update, and permanently delete your API specifications.
You can also upload an API specification with the REST API.
Before you begin:
- You have a Veracode account with the Creator, Submitter, or Security Lead role. Any member of the team associated with the Dynamic Analysis is able to view the analysis and its results.
- You have removed any API specification you want to update or delete from the associated analyses.
To complete this task:
- Sign in to the Veracode Platform.
- Select Scans and Analysis > Dynamic Analysis.
- Select the API Specification Management tab.
- To upload a new API specification, select Upload API Specification. To manage an existing specification, locate it in the API Specification Management table and select from the following actions in the Actions column.
|View API Specification Details||Opens a read-only window with detailed information about the API scanning configuration for the selected specification. The Associated Analysis field provides a list of analyses to which this specification is associated. You can select an analysis to view additional information, including options for reconfiguring and rerunning an analysis.|
|Update||Update the following configuration settings for the selected specification.|
|Delete||Delete the API specification and its configuration settings from Veracode. You cannot undo this action or recover the deleted specification file or its configuration settings.|